- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
Consolidating Applications with Oracle Solaris Containers
The main focus in IT departments today is increasing service levels while reducing the cost of the IT infrastructure. To reduce costs, businesses are eager to consolidate applications onto fewer servers, but they must be careful to isolate these applications to provide adequate resources and security. Read on
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- A year later, Microsoft's Nokia deal isn't a clear winner
- Capgemini to expand in North America with $4B acquisition of iGate
- Freelancer.com eyes payment space with Escrow.com acquisition
- Nepal communications hit by power outage, last-mile issues
- M2 CEO: Acquiring iiNet would 'bring two great businesses together'