- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
Consolidating Applications with Oracle Solaris Containers
The main focus in IT departments today is increasing service levels while reducing the cost of the IT infrastructure. To reduce costs, businesses are eager to consolidate applications onto fewer servers, but they must be careful to isolate these applications to provide adequate resources and security. Read on
Please supply your email address to access the content.