- Akamai sees record-setting spikes in size and volume of DDoS attacks
- Abandoned subdomains pose security risk for businesses
- 4 Security Tips for Apple Pay Users
- What you need to know about new zero day that hits most supported Windows versions
- Australian businesses “struggling” to stay ahead of cloud, mobile security risk
Consolidating Applications with Oracle Solaris Containers
The main focus in IT departments today is increasing service levels while reducing the cost of the IT infrastructure. To reduce costs, businesses are eager to consolidate applications onto fewer servers, but they must be careful to isolate these applications to provide adequate resources and security. Read on
Please supply your email address to access the content.