Consolidating Applications with Oracle Solaris Containers
The main focus in IT departments today is increasing service levels while reducing the cost of the IT infrastructure. To reduce costs, businesses are eager to consolidate applications onto fewer servers, but they must be careful to isolate these applications to provide adequate resources and security. Read on
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today