- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
Reconciling Datacenter consolidation and security: It starts with an integrated approach
There is no question that datacenter consolidation has gone mainstream. A recent IDG Research survey of IT managers found that three out of four organizations are in the midst of, or just completing, consolidation of multiple applications or systems onto a smaller number of servers. Improving performance and availability was the key driver of consolidation efforts for 85% of those surveyed.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul