- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Sun Blade 6000 Modular System: Power and Cooling Efficiency
Most IT organizations are struggling with the need to deploy ever more applications in the fixed space, power, and cooling envelope of their data centers, the ability to save even a hundred watts per system quickly turns into more breathing room for future applications and the servers to run them. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.