- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies
- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security
Sun Blade 6000 Modular System: Power and Cooling Efficiency
Most IT organizations are struggling with the need to deploy ever more applications in the fixed space, power, and cooling envelope of their data centers, the ability to save even a hundred watts per system quickly turns into more breathing room for future applications and the servers to run them. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.