- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Tanium's fast-acting endpoint management tool grows up
Sun Blade 6000 Modular System: Power and Cooling Efficiency
Most IT organizations are struggling with the need to deploy ever more applications in the fixed space, power, and cooling envelope of their data centers, the ability to save even a hundred watts per system quickly turns into more breathing room for future applications and the servers to run them. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.