- Following Twitter, ‘Dropbox Ireland’ emerges for the ‘rest of the world’
- The week in security: Pushing the encryption point; don't give up security fight despite onslaught
- Relevance, collaboration helping threat intelligence shape the IT security response
- Fortinet eyes local growth as new MD digs in the spurs
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
Case Study: NZ Bus Develops Applications 60% Faster, Improves Database Performance by up to 35%
Key Benefits: Developed applications 60% faster, Created development and test environments in minutes compared to days and weeks previously, Reduced server costs by 30% with server virtualisation, Saved NZ$40,000 in database administrator training costs, Provided high availability features that keep the database and core applications up and running in the event of a server failure, Introduced compression capabilities that improved database performance by 30% to 35%. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How innovation labs are helping organisations think like startups
- Qantas to launch virtual reality film of Great Barrier Reef
- Starcom and ZenithOptimedia integrate programmatic trading desks
- Oracle: Marketers must create a digital dialogue with consumers
- Why digital marketers must drive the customer journey