- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
Case Study: NZ Bus Develops Applications 60% Faster, Improves Database Performance by up to 35%
Key Benefits: Developed applications 60% faster, Created development and test environments in minutes compared to days and weeks previously, Reduced server costs by 30% with server virtualisation, Saved NZ$40,000 in database administrator training costs, Provided high availability features that keep the database and core applications up and running in the event of a server failure, Introduced compression capabilities that improved database performance by 30% to 35%. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager