- Newest RIG exploit kit driven by malicious advertising
- Don't get fooled into clicking phony Windows 10 upgrade emails
- DDoS Attacks Take Down RBS, Ulster Bank, and Natwest Online Systems
- T-Mobile caught in crossfire of injected ad war with Flash Networks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
Case Study: NZ Bus Develops Applications 60% Faster, Improves Database Performance by up to 35%
Key Benefits: Developed applications 60% faster, Created development and test environments in minutes compared to days and weeks previously, Reduced server costs by 30% with server virtualisation, Saved NZ$40,000 in database administrator training costs, Provided high availability features that keep the database and core applications up and running in the event of a server failure, Introduced compression capabilities that improved database performance by 30% to 35%. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.