- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
Case Study: NZ Bus Develops Applications 60% Faster, Improves Database Performance by up to 35%
Key Benefits: Developed applications 60% faster, Created development and test environments in minutes compared to days and weeks previously, Reduced server costs by 30% with server virtualisation, Saved NZ$40,000 in database administrator training costs, Provided high availability features that keep the database and core applications up and running in the event of a server failure, Introduced compression capabilities that improved database performance by 30% to 35%. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience