- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
Keeping up With Ever-Expanding Enterprise Data - 2010 IOUG Database Growth Survey
A majority of respondents report having performance and budget issues due to exponential data growth. Those companies with the highest rates of data growth, in fact, are eight times more likely than slow-growth sites to be seeing significant increases in their storage budgets. New processes and tools are needed to help organizations take control of the massive volumes of information now moving through their systems. The IOUG survey looked at approaches being taken by organizations to manage their growing data stores, and what still needs to be done.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites