- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
High Availability with Oracle Database 11g Release 2
This white paper reviews the common causes of application downtime and discusses how technologies available in the Oracle Database can help avoid costly downtime, enable rapid recovery, and minimise impact from planned outages. Read on now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.