- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
High Availability with Oracle Database 11g Release 2
This white paper reviews the common causes of application downtime and discusses how technologies available in the Oracle Database can help avoid costly downtime, enable rapid recovery, and minimise impact from planned outages. Read on now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.