- New EU data protection laws ‘could be most strict in the world' in current form, says Sophos
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
Virtualizing Business-Critical Applications on VMware vSphere
In the past, most VMware® customers started their virtualization journey with the “easy applications”, such as test/dev environments and infrastructure applications. Starting at the low-end of the application spectrum helped customers to minimize risk while quickly virtualizing 20 percent to 30 percent of their infrastructure. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement