- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
Virtualizing Business-Critical Applications on VMware vSphere
In the past, most VMware® customers started their virtualization journey with the “easy applications”, such as test/dev environments and infrastructure applications. Starting at the low-end of the application spectrum helped customers to minimize risk while quickly virtualizing 20 percent to 30 percent of their infrastructure. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB