- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Virtualizing Business-Critical Applications on VMware vSphere
In the past, most VMware® customers started their virtualization journey with the “easy applications”, such as test/dev environments and infrastructure applications. Starting at the low-end of the application spectrum helped customers to minimize risk while quickly virtualizing 20 percent to 30 percent of their infrastructure. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.