- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
Virtualizing Business-Critical Applications on VMware vSphere
In the past, most VMware® customers started their virtualization journey with the “easy applications”, such as test/dev environments and infrastructure applications. Starting at the low-end of the application spectrum helped customers to minimize risk while quickly virtualizing 20 percent to 30 percent of their infrastructure. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul