- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
Virtualizing Business-Critical Applications on VMware vSphere
In the past, most VMware® customers started their virtualization journey with the “easy applications”, such as test/dev environments and infrastructure applications. Starting at the low-end of the application spectrum helped customers to minimize risk while quickly virtualizing 20 percent to 30 percent of their infrastructure. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.