- Wider use of HTTPS could have prevented attack against GitHub
- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
Datacenter Efficiency with Oracle x86 Blade System Solutions
In today's competitive environment, IT organisations are under constant pressure to adapt IT resources and to improve levels of service in order to keep pace with the demands of the business. Yet, IDC finds many IT organisations burdened with an overly complex infrastructure that is driving up operating expenses and taxing IT staffing resources. It has been common for IT organisations to deploy, integrate, and support technologies from multiple sources.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Cloud drives 40 per cent channel growth for Kaseya
- Inference Solutions appoints former Telstra group manager to lead APAC sales
- Epson Australia seals partnership with Print Audit Australasia
- Konica Minolta Australia acquires two IT services companies
- My Net Fone acquires Telecom New Zealand International voice business for NZ$22.4m
- The humble shopping list gets the flick with Woolworths’ new smart watch app
- What the Internet of Things means to marketers
- Oracle bolsters Marketing Cloud to show CMOs the big picture
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief