Business Process Management, Service-Oriented Architecture, and Web 2.0: Business Transformation or Train Wreck?
As a result of more and more organisations adopting new technologies and business practices surrounding BPM, SOA, and Web 2.0, fundamental changes have arisen in the way IT and business stakeholders work together. Make this into an opportunity - read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking