- Developments in call monitoring technology surge
- A10 Networks works with RSA Security to provide enhanced interoperable threat protection capabilities
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Same bug hits dozens of plugins, potentially affecting millions of websites
- RSAC 2015: RSA Conference (Day 1)
SOA Best Practices and Design Patterns
By learning from the experiences of those organisations that have been through the process and looking at the standard best practices of large‐scale technology implementations, success can come earlier and more dramatically. Read more now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Booking.com will no longer require European hotels to offer it better room prices
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, April 21
- Google makes mobile websites more app-like with Chrome push notifications
- Sony reminds us all what a pathetically weak link email is
- To control your phone, just keep tapping it