- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
- North Korea using foreign bases to launch cyberattacks, says HP
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
Executive ViewPoint - Managed Print Services: Is your imaging and printing environment an asset or an albatross?
Bruce Dahlgren is a senior vice president of the Managed Enterprise Solutions (MES) Global Business Unit within the HP’s Imaging & Printing Group (IPG). Bruce and his team oversee IPG’s Managed Print Services business, lead enterprise market and solutions development and manage IPG’s global enterprise business. A 25-year veteran of the IT industry, Bruce’s in-depth industry knowledge and expertise is a driving force behind MES and its strategy. MES leverages its services and solutions to take a consultative approach to help enterprise customers address their unique imaging, printing and information workflow challenges.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $US140 million in new funding