Executive ViewPoint - Managed Print Services: Is your imaging and printing environment an asset or an albatross?
Bruce Dahlgren is a senior vice president of the Managed Enterprise Solutions (MES) Global Business Unit within the HP’s Imaging & Printing Group (IPG). Bruce and his team oversee IPG’s Managed Print Services business, lead enterprise market and solutions development and manage IPG’s global enterprise business. A 25-year veteran of the IT industry, Bruce’s in-depth industry knowledge and expertise is a driving force behind MES and its strategy. MES leverages its services and solutions to take a consultative approach to help enterprise customers address their unique imaging, printing and information workflow challenges.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking