- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS re:Invent 2015: AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise Clouds
Executive ViewPoint - Managed Print Services: Is your imaging and printing environment an asset or an albatross?
Bruce Dahlgren is a senior vice president of the Managed Enterprise Solutions (MES) Global Business Unit within the HP’s Imaging & Printing Group (IPG). Bruce and his team oversee IPG’s Managed Print Services business, lead enterprise market and solutions development and manage IPG’s global enterprise business. A 25-year veteran of the IT industry, Bruce’s in-depth industry knowledge and expertise is a driving force behind MES and its strategy. MES leverages its services and solutions to take a consultative approach to help enterprise customers address their unique imaging, printing and information workflow challenges.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
- Qualcomm enters server CPU market with 24-core ARM chip
- Quick iPhone 6S case review: Ballistic Tungsten Tough
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon aims to make AWS a better home for IoT devices
- Dell's next 'AFTE' software robot will offer cognitive intelligence
- The role of the chief digital officer: Make yourself redundant
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button