Executive ViewPoint - Managed Print Services: Is your imaging and printing environment an asset or an albatross?
Bruce Dahlgren is a senior vice president of the Managed Enterprise Solutions (MES) Global Business Unit within the HP’s Imaging & Printing Group (IPG). Bruce and his team oversee IPG’s Managed Print Services business, lead enterprise market and solutions development and manage IPG’s global enterprise business. A 25-year veteran of the IT industry, Bruce’s in-depth industry knowledge and expertise is a driving force behind MES and its strategy. MES leverages its services and solutions to take a consultative approach to help enterprise customers address their unique imaging, printing and information workflow challenges.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google bows to pressure, removes news snippets from German search results
- OpenVPN servers can be vulnerable to Shellshock Bash vulnerability
- Satellite radar measurements map the seafloor
- Apple delivers OS X Yosemite 'golden master' to devs
- iPhone 6 deep-dive review: A major new step in design and performance
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester