Executive ViewPoint - Managed Print Services: Is your imaging and printing environment an asset or an albatross?
Bruce Dahlgren is a senior vice president of the Managed Enterprise Solutions (MES) Global Business Unit within the HP’s Imaging & Printing Group (IPG). Bruce and his team oversee IPG’s Managed Print Services business, lead enterprise market and solutions development and manage IPG’s global enterprise business. A 25-year veteran of the IT industry, Bruce’s in-depth industry knowledge and expertise is a driving force behind MES and its strategy. MES leverages its services and solutions to take a consultative approach to help enterprise customers address their unique imaging, printing and information workflow challenges.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today