- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Risk and Reward: Business Opportunities and the IT Security Challenge
SonicWALL and CIO magazine’s custom solutions group recently conducted a series of facilitated conversations with dozens of CIOs and senior IT executives throughout the United States. The upshot: Most IT leaders are now building their technology infrastructure for growth. Their issue: How to seize new business opportunities while mitigating risk.
Please supply your email address to access the content.