- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
- Duo sentenced to 14 years for Apple Phishing scheme
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
Risk and Reward: Business Opportunities and the IT Security Challenge
SonicWALL and CIO magazine’s custom solutions group recently conducted a series of facilitated conversations with dozens of CIOs and senior IT executives throughout the United States. The upshot: Most IT leaders are now building their technology infrastructure for growth. Their issue: How to seize new business opportunities while mitigating risk.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites