- National cyber-security response, skills development crucial to Australia's economic future: Cisco
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
Four Strategies for Moving to the Cloud
Cloud computing is a major departure from the traditional IT service delivery model. Services are no longer tied to dedicated hardware silos. Instead, virtualized resources — servers, network devices, and storage — are abstracted from the hardware. They move freely about the infrastructure, delivering services when and where they are needed. But this doesn’t mean that you have to completely reinvent IT to implement cloud computing.
Please supply your email address to access the content.