- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service
Social CRM: The real way to serve customers
How can you take advantage of next generation customer interactions to outperform the market and differentiate your business? We’ve collected together a range of resources by industry experts to help you react in the best way possible to changing CRM trends. Read more now...
Please supply your email address to access the content.