Web Visions: An Inside Look at Successful Business Strategies on the Net
Web Visions Eugene Marlow What Really Works on the Internet? Find out in Web Visions, where the people who built toda’s most successful business sites talk about:
* Their original objectives
* The steps they took to set up a Web site
* Planned versus actual schedules and budgets
* Problems they encountered, and how they responded
* What their Web sites are like today
Web Visions helps you make sense of the big-picture changes wrought by the Web, while giving you in-depth interviews that take you behind the scenes to learn little-known details about:
* FEDEX’s & GE’s evolving marketing strategies
* HotWired’s plan to dominate advertising on the Internet
* IBM’s & USAID’s successful internet PR strategies
* How Sun Microsystems, Xerox & US WEST use the Intranet for corporate communications
Advance Praise for Web Visions: An Inside Look at Successful Business Strategies on the Net "Web Visions cuts through the hype and delivers the truth about marketing on the Web. This book should be required reading for making money with the Internet." —Bill Townsend, Vice President of Advertising, Lycos, Inc. "The depth of coverage is very impressive." —Michael D. Donahue, Senior Vice President, Member Services, American Association of Advertising Agencies "Marlow’s insights will make this book a cornerstone of Internet marketing theory." —Edward R. Padin, Vice President, Marketing, SRDS "Finally, a straightforward book about the Internet and Intranet with real statistics and solid case studies." —John J. Sarsen, Jr., President and CEO, Association of National Advertisers
Table of Contents
Measuring Who's Really on the Net?
Marketing on the Internet.
Advertising on the Internet.
Public Relations on the Net.
Internal Communications on the Net.
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
The Politics of Constructing an Effective Web Site.
Realizing the Strategic Vision: The Webmaster Function.
Realizing the Strategic Vision: Web Site Design Considerations.
About the Author.
It’s time for midsize companies to start thinking differently about infrastructure. This white paper provides a brief overview of cloud computing, explains how midsize companies can benefit, and describes the steps they can take to take advantage of what it has to offer. Read now.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia