- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 gala awards night
- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
- AusCERT 2013: Visibility critical when selling IT security to execs, says Foxtel CSO
Smashing Wordpress - Beyond the Blog
Push WordPress past its limits and take the basic blog into an entirely new blogosphere
Smashing Magazine is the world's most popular resource for web designers and developers, boasting more visits than leading Web sites and blogs. Smashing WordPress is the ultimate guide to WordPress, one of the hottest topics on the web today. Written by a WordPress expert, this exciting book breaks the barriers of blogging basics and shows you how to push WordPress to its limits-and beyond.
As a free and open source platform, WordPress has quickly grown to be the most popular choice for bloggers and it is being pushed beyond its original purposes to power some fairly advanced sites. Its loyal community is constantly developing new plugins and themes to extend its functionality, taking WordPress to a new level of popularity.
You'll learn how WordPress can serve as a CMS, a forum, a photo gallery, an e-commerce site, and more. Helpful and clear instructions explain how to build beautiful WordPress themes, create custom login forms and admin themes, and integrate theme options.
- WordPress is an open source platform traditionally used for blogging only-but capable of so much more
- Explains how to maximize the power of WordPress and use it as a photo gallery, an e-commerce site, a forum, and more
- Walks you through building plugins, integrating WordPress with the social Web, creating custom login forms and admin themes, and building WordPress projects for SEO
- Demonstrates how to use the Loop to control content and even use alternatives to the Loop
If you're hard-pressed for ideas on how to make the most of WordPress, then this is the book for you.
This report covers the frequently asked questions associated with the implications of BYOD devices in the workplace. Any solution in this space needs to be built on simplicity, scalability and security. Click to find out how to address the IT security challenges.
Angry IP Scanner (or simply ipscan) is an open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use. It scans IP addresses ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia
- Canon appoints new GM of consumer marketing