- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- Researchers find unusual malware targeting Tibetan users in cyberespionage operation
PowerPoint Advanced Presentation Techniques
* Techniques covered include putting together design templates and color schemes, working with master layouts, importing and manipulating digital photos and video clips, creating sophisticated animation and transition effects, and building interactive Web-based presentations
* The CD-ROM offers add-ins, utilities, background images, presentation templates, sound effects, animated image clips, third party software toolboxes, presentation libraries, sound effects, and much more
Table of Contents
PART I. THE BIG PICTURE DESIGN.
Chapter 1. PowerPoint in a Nutshell.
Chapter 2. Working with Templates and Color Schemes.
Chapter 3. Working with Masters and Layouts.
PART II. CONVEYING THE MESSAGE.
Chapter 4. Importing and Organizing Text.
Chapter 5. Attractive Text Placement.
Chapter 6. Tables and Worksheet Grids.
PART III. STILL IMAGES.
Chapter 7. Drawing Tools and Graphic Effects.
Chapter 8. Working with Photographic Images.
Chapter 9. Using and Organizing Artwork Libraries.
Chapter 10. Working with Diagrams and Org Charts.
Chapter 11. Using the Charting Tools.
PART IV. MOTION IMAGES AND EFFECTS.
Chapter 12. Sound Effects, Soundtracks, and Narration.
Chapter 13. Using Transitions and Animation Effects.
Chapter 14. Incorporating Motion Video.
PART V. PREPARING AND PRESENTING A SHOW.
Chapter 15. Managing the Presentation Process.
Chapter 16. Attractive Handouts and Speaker Notes.
Chapter 17. User-Interactive and Web-Based Shows.
PART VI. EXTENDING POWERPOINT.
Chapter 18. Custom Work Environments: Menus and Toolbars.
Chapter 19. Working with Macros and Add-Ins.
PART VII. APPENDICES.
Appendix A. New Features in PowerPoint 2003.
Appendix B. PowerPoint Resources Online.
Appendix C. What’s on the CD-ROM.
With the exponential growth and sophistication of malware today, the security industry can no longer afford to ‘bury its head in the sand’. The bottom line is that traditional endpoint security protection is now ineffective due to the sheer volume, quality, and complexity of malware. This paper looks at this problem and how Webroot, by going back to the drawing board on countering malware threats, is revolutionising endpoint protection and solving the issues that hinder existing endpoint security solutions. Download now.
Ad-Aware Free has long been one of the most popular spyware killers on the planet, and with good reason. It's simple to use, does an ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia