- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
PowerPoint 2003 for Dummies
PowerPoint is one of the standard components of Microsoft Office. With over 120 million users worldwide, it is one of the most popular presentation programs available. It is highly versatile and can be used in many events including:
- Class lessons and lectures
- Business meetings
PowerPoint 2003 For Dummies lays down the basic functions to help you get started creating great slides, as well as some tips and tricks for improving your presentation. Chapters focus on useful topics like:
- Inserting texts, visuals, and notes in your slides
- Editing content and images
- Importing data from other applications
- Working with hyperlinks and action buttons
- Creating Web pages from your slides
- Presenting your slides online
- Designing your own images for slides
- Adding video, animation, and sound
- Troubleshooting, such as using the Assistant, repairs, and online resources
This book also shows you how to run projectors, present shows with a mouse and computer, time your slides, and more! Penned by a leading expert in computers, this quick and easy guide is sure to not only familiarize you with PowerPoint but also have you taking command, designing beautiful and creative slides and effective presentations that everyone in your audience will love.
Table of Contents
Part I: Basic PowerPoint 2003 Stuff.
Chapter 1: Opening Ceremonies.
Chapter 2: Editing Slides.
Chapter 3: Outlining Your Presentation.
Chapter 4: Doing It with Style.
Chapter 5: Don't Forget Your Notes!
Chapter 6: Printing Your Presentation.
Chapter 7: Show Time!
Chapter 8: Help!
Part II: Making Your Presentations Look Mahvelous.
Chapter 9: Fabulous Text Formats.
Chapter 10: Working with Pictures and Clip Art.
Chapter 11: A Slide of a Different Color.
Chapter 12: Yes, Master! (Igor's Favorite Chapter).
Chapter 13: All About Templates.
Part III: PowerPoint Gone Wild.
Chapter 14: Drawing on Your Slides.
Chapter 15: Charts, Diagrams, and Other Embellishments.
Chapter 16: Lights! Camera! Action! (Adding Sound and Video).
Chapter 17: Animation: It Ain't Disney, But It Sure Is Fun.
Chapter 18: Working with Hyperlinks and Action Buttons.
Chapter 19: Creating a Video Presentation with Microsoft Producer.
Part IV: PowerPoint and the Net.
Chapter 20: Going Online with PowerPoint.
Chapter 21: Creating Web Pages with PowerPoint.
Chapter 22: Online Collaborations.
Part V: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 23: Ten PowerPoint Commandments.
Chapter 24: Ten Tips for Creating Readable Slides.
Chapter 25: Ten Ways to Keep Your Audience Awake.
Chapter 26: Ten Things That Often Go Wrong.
Chapter 27: Ten Things That Didn't Fit Anywhere Else.
The most comprehensive assessment of the current state of enterprise application quality and testing practices available from around the world. With our 1550 respondents, Capgemini, HP & Sogeti bring you the full report. Download today.
SoftDisc is an image file tool that allows you to create, edit and manage your image files. It also lets you emulate a virtual CD ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes