Photoshop Cs3 Restoration and Retouching Bible
Table of Contents
Part I: Digital Image Fundamentals.
Chapter 1: Adjusting Image Brightness and Contrast.
Chapter 2: Working with Color.
Chapter 3: Understanding Raw and High-Bit Files.
Chapter 4: Working with Layers.
Chapter 5: Getting Organized.
Part II: Photoshop Tools and Techniques.
Chapter 6: Using Photoshop’s Main Retouching Tools.
Chapter 7: Working with Selections.
Chapter 8: Creating Flexibility with Layer Masks.
Part III: Restoration—Rescuing Damaged Photos.
Chapter 9: Starting with the Scan.
Chapter 10: Solving Typical Repair Problems.
Chapter 11: Finishing Touches.
Chapter 12: Hands-on Restoration Project: The Complete Workflow.
Part IV: Retouching—Taking Images to the Next Level.
Chapter 13: Using Strategies for Success.
Chapter 14: Solving Special Portrait Retouching Problems.
Chapter 15: Hands-on Portrait Retouching Project: The Complete Workflow.
Chapter 16: Hands-on Architectural Retouching Project.
This white paper details a number of best practices for migrating to SharePoint 2013. These best practices also apply to migrations to most earlier versions of SharePoint. Download now.
Gadwin Web Snapshot will effectively capture the entire page including all design elements when capturing web pages. It makes an image of the browser’s content ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia