Office 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies
- Revised and updated to cover changes to all of Office's applications and productivity tools
- Offers beyond-the-basics coverage of Office word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, e-mail, databases, and desktop publishing
- Covers Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, productivity tools such as Microsoft OneNote, and SharePoint
- Thoroughly updated to cover the new Office interface as well as new features in each application
Table of Contents
Book I: Common Office Tools.
Chapter 1: Office Nuts and Bolts.
Chapter 2: Wrestling with the Text.
Chapter 3: Speed Techniques Worth Knowing About.
Chapter 4: Taking Advantage of the Proofing Tools.
Chapter 5: Creating a Table.
Chapter 6: Creating a Chart.
Chapter 7: Making a SmartArt Diagram.
Chapter 8: Drawing and Manipulating Lines, Shapes, and Other Objects.
Book II: Word 2007.
Chapter 1: Speed Techniques for Using Word.
Chapter 2: Laying Out Text and Pages.
Chapter 3: Word Styles.
Chapter 4: Desktop Publishing with Word.
Chapter 5: Getting Word’s Help with Office Chores.
Chapter 6: Tools for Reports and Scholarly Papers.
Book III: Outlook 2007.
Chapter 1: Getting Acquainted with Outlook.
Chapter 2: Maintaining the Contacts Folder.
Chapter 3: Handling Your E-Mail.
Chapter 4: Managing Your Time and Schedule.
Chapter 5: Tasks, Reminders, and Notes.
Book IV: PowerPoint 2007.
Chapter 1: Getting Started in PowerPoint.
Chapter 2: Fashioning a Look for Your Presentation.
Chapter 3: Entering the Text.
Chapter 4: Making Your Presentations Livelier.
Chapter 5: Delivering a Presentation.
Book V: Excel 2007.
Chapter 1: Up and Running with Excel.
Chapter 2: Refining Your Worksheet.
Chapter 3: Formulas and Functions for Crunching Numbers.
Chapter 4: Making a Worksheet Easier to Read and Understand.
Chapter 5: Analyzing Data.
Book VI: Access 2007.
Chapter 1: Introducing Access.
Chapter 2: Building Your Database Tables.
Chapter 3: Entering the Data.
Chapter 4: Sorting, Querying, and Filtering for Data.
Chapter 5: Presenting Data in a Report.
Book VII: Publisher 2007.
Chapter 1: Introducing Publisher.
Chapter 2: Refining a Publication.
Chapter 3: Putting On the Finishing Touches.
Book VIII: Office 2007 — One Step Beyond.
Chapter 1: Customizing an Office Program.
Chapter 2: Ways of Distributing Your Work.
Chapter 3: Handling Graphics.
Chapter 4: Decorating Files with Clip Art.
Chapter 5: Note Taking with OneNote.
Chapter 6: Collaborating with SharePoint Services.
Chapter 7: Automating Tasks with Macros.
Chapter 8: Linking and Embedding in Compound Files.
In this white paper, we will look at how secure web gateways, one type of information security technology, can provide benefits to many departments within any business or government agency. Download now.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia