- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
Microsoft Expression Blend Bible
- Microsoft Expression Interactive Designer will simplify the development of rich, interactive Web applications and this comprehensive reference introduces every tool and characteristic of this new software
- Detailing the ins and outs of the program, veteran authors Gurdy and Mary Leete provide professional Web designers, developers, and serious home users with the know-how they need to create amazing Web sites
- Readers interested in online game development will enjoy the coverage of 3D Web animations-something Flash can't do
- Key topics include working with drawings, text, and 3D objects; adding audio, video, and animation; programming Expression Interactive Designer; and more
- Discusses how to integrate this program with the Vista operating system as well as other components of the Expression suite
Table of Contents
Part I: Designing Next-Generation User Experiences.
Chapter 1: Exploring New User Interface Techniques.
Chapter 2: Working with the Workspace.
Chapter 3: Designing a Next-Generation Interface.
Chapter 4: Deploying Your Application Securely.
Part II: Creating and Transforming Vector Graphics.
Chapter 5: Drawing Shapes and Manipulating Paths.
Chapter 6: Manipulating Color, Fills, Gradients, and Transparency.
Chapter 7: Creating Styles and Using Resources.
Chapter 8: Using Principles of Graphic Design to Create Next-Generation Interfaces.
Part III: Designing with Type.
Chapter 9: Creating Flow Documents and Formatting Text.
Chapter 10: Styling Text and Using WPF Typographical Features.
Chapter 11: Using Principles of Typographic Design to Enhance the User Experience.
Part IV: Creating Cinematic User Interfaces.
Chapter 12: Using 3D Models.
Chapter 13: Employing Principles of 3D Design to Add Depth to the User Experience.
Chapter 14: Adding Audio, Video, and Animation.
Chapter 15: Applying Principles of Animation to User Interface Design.
Part V: Constructing Controls and Layouts.
Chapter 16: Creating and Customizing Controls.
Chapter 17: Employing Principles of Usability in Next-Generation User Interface Construction.
Chapter 18: Arranging Layout Panels.
Chapter 19: Applying Principles of Usability to Panel Layout.
Part VI: Coding, Data Binding, and XAML.
Chapter 20: Writing Code.
Chapter 21: Data Binding.
Chapter 22: More XAML.
Chapter 23: Putting It All Together.
Take an in-depth look at the evolution of android malware. The world of malware targeting the Android OS is similar yet very different from malware affecting Windows. Explore the rapidly evolving world of android malware and shed light on the various techniques used to exploit devices using this OS.
Dropbox is a sharing tool that allows you to synchronize your documents, as well share files with others. It automatically uploads the files to the ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes