- DHS warns employees that years-old database hole puts their privacy at risk
- Twitter's two-step authentication a good start, experts say
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
Macromedia® Contribute(tm) for Dummies®
The fun and easy way™ to streamline Web development and maintenance with Contribute
Macromedia Contribute gives you the power to update Web information without dealing with HTML, FTP, or your sites Webmaster. Whether youre a content expert who needs to correct a typo or a site administrator who needs to configure Contribute access, this friendly guide is just what you need to get up to speed and start contributing!
The Dummies Way
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Tear-out cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humor and fun
Frank Vera is a Web development consultant specializing in programming solutions for dynamic Web sites.
Table of Contents
Part I: Hitting the Web Running.
Chapter 1: Hitting the Web Running.
Chapter 2: Introducing Contribute.
Chapter 3: Working with Contribute.
Part II: “Contributing” to Your Web Site.
Chapter 4: Linking It All Together.
Chapter 5: Bringing Pages to Life with Images.
Chapter 6: Working with Other Web Editors.
Part III: Looking Good (Even if You’re Not a Designer).
Chapter 7: Designing Pages with Tables.
Chapter 8: Working within Frames.
Chapter 9: Formatting Text in HTML and CSS.
Chapter 10: Creating and Using Templates.
Chapter 11: Testing and Publishing Your Work.
Part IV: The Administrator’s Guide: Setting Up Contribute.
Chapter 12: Administering Contribute.
Chapter 13: Controlling Access: Managing Groups.
Chapter 14: Collaborating and Troubleshooting.
Part V: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 15: Ten Timesaving Contribute Tips.
Chapter 16: Ten Keys to Managing a Team of “Contributors”.
Chapter 17: Ten Intuitive Interface Tips.
Part VI: Appendixes.
Appendix A: Glossary.
Appendix B: Great Sites Designed with Dreamweaver and Contribute.
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
DriverScanner scans your computer and provides you with a list of drivers that need to be updated. All you have to do, then, is simply ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Partners and customers main focus in mobile strategy, says Willis
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Mobile is key to a digital worklife, says CEO (+12 photos)
- ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
- Two in three Australian tweens are on a social network: McAfee
- Huawei Australia 2012 revenue up 61 per cent to $368m
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes