Lotus Notes R5 for Dummies
Whether you're a Notes newbie who needs a basic orientation or a seasoned Notes developer who wants to get up to speed quickly on the cool new browser interface and improved search features, Lotus Notes R5 For Dummies is the book for you! Discover fast and friendly advice on how to
* Combat information overload by funneling your essential e-mail, deadlines, meeting times, bookmarks, and Web links to a single Headlines page
* Do more in less time with the Notes versatile new interface -- a browser that puts your calendar, your e-mail messages, and the Web at your fingertips
* Say goodbye to all those time-wasting "are you available?" phone calls or e-mail with the Notes group calendar scheduling feature
* Get your hands on the facts and stats you need with the Notes powerful new network search capabilities
* Stay on top of your game while you're on the road by using the Notes mobile support for PCs, pages, faxes, and PalmPilots or other hand-held devices
If you're ready to upgrade to Lotus Notes R5, you need Lotus Notes R5 For Dummies to make the most of this software powerhouse.
Table of Contents
PART I: Get Rolling with Notes.
Chapter 1: Just What Is Notes, Anyway?
Chapter 2: Getting Acquainted with Notes and Domino.
PART II: It's a Mail Thing.
Chapter 3: Gotta Get My E-Mail.
Chapter 4: Making a Message.
Chapter 5: Managing Your Mess(ages).
Chapter 6: Calendars and Schedules.
Chapter 7: Making the Most of Your Memos.
Chapter 8: Mastering Your Mail.
PART III: Delving into Databases.
Chapter 9: It's Databasic.
Chapter 10: Using Databases.
Chapter 11: Siftin' through the Docs in the Database.
PART IV: Making Notes Suit You!
Chapter 12: Jazzing Up Your Text.
Chapter 13: Doctoring Your Documents.
Chapter 14: Notes the Way You Want It.
Chapter 15: Looking for Needle in a Worldwide Haystack.
PART V: Worldwide Notes.
Chapter 16: Data In and Data Out.
Chapter 17: Notes for Road Warriors.
PART VI: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 18: Ten Tricks and Timesavers.
Chapter 19: Ten Things You Should Never Do.
Chapter 20: The Ten Most Common Notes Problems.
Chapter 21: The Ten New Things You Should Know about Notes R5.
Book Registration Information.
With so many Information Technology solutions available to choose from today, many organizations put their trust in the experience, insight and advice of Gartner, and their industry-leading analysts. Trend Micro’s portfolio of solutions meets and exceeds Gartner’s recommendations on how to devise a server protection strategy. Precisely how Trend Micro does it is detailed in this whitepaper. Read now.
ClamWin Free Antivirus is an open source GPL virus scanner for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia