- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
Excel 2002 Bible
Table of Contents
Quick Start: Getting Acquainted with Excel.
PART I: Getting Started with Excel.
Chapter 1: Entering and Editing Worksheet Data.
Chapter 2: Essential Spreadsheet Operations.
Chapter 3: Printing Your Work.
Chapter 4: Working with Cell Ranges.
Chapter 5: Worksheet Formatting.
Chapter 6: Using and Creating Templates.
PART II: Working with Formulas and Functions.
Chapter 7: Creating and Using Formulas.
Chapter 8: Using Worksheet Functions.
Chapter 9: Using Functions and Formulas to Manipulate Text.
Chapter 10: Working with Dates, Times, and Related Functions.
Chapter 11: Creating Formulas That Count and Sum.
Chapter 12: Creating Formulas That Look Up Values.
PART III: Enhancing Your Excel Workbooks.
Chapter 13: Getting Started Making Charts.
Chapter 14: Learning Some Advanced Charting.
Chapter 15: Enhancing Your Work with Pictures and Drawings.
Chapter 16: Introducing Arrays.
Chapter 17: Performing Magic with Array Formulas.
PART IV: Analyzing Data with Excel.
Chapter 18: Importing Data From Other Sources.
Chapter 19: Working with Lists.
Chapter 20: Using External Database Files.
Chapter 21: Analyzing Data with Pivot Tables.
Chapter 22: Performing Spreadsheet What-If Analysis.
Chapter 23: Analyzing Data Using Goal Seeking and Solver.
Chapter 24: Analyzing Data with Analysis ToolPak.
PART V: Using Advanced Excel Features.
Chapter 25: Creating and Using Worksheet Outlines.
Chapter 26: Linking and Consolidating Worksheets.
Chapter 27: Customizing Toolbars and Menus.
Chapter 28: Excel and the Internet.
Chapter 29: Using Excel in a Workgroup.
Chapter 30: Sharing Data with Other Applications.
Chapter 31: Making Your Worksheets Error-Free.
PART VI: Programming Excel with VBA.
Chapter 32: Introducing Visual Basic for Applications.
Chapter 33: VBA Programming Fundamentals.
Chapter 34: Working with VBA Sub Procedures.
Chapter 35: Creating Custom Worksheet Functions.
Chapter 36: Introducing UserForms.
Chapter 37: UserForm Techniques.
Chapter 38: Working with Excel's Events.
Chapter 39: Creating Custom Excel Add-Ins.
Chapter 40: Creating Custom Toolbars.
Chapter 41: Creating Custom Menus.
Appendix: Worksheet Function Reference.
This research paper presents findings on APT-related spear phishing from February to September 2012. We analysed APT-related spear-phishing emails collected throughout this period to understand and mitigate attacks. The information we gathered not only allowed us to obtain specific details on spear phishing but also on targeted attacks. We found, for instance, that 91% of targeted attacks involve spear-phishing emails, reinforcing the belief that spear phishing is a primary means by which APT attackers infiltrate target networks.
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes