- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
Coreldraw 9 Bible
Table of Contents
PART I: Essentially CorelDRAW 9.
Chapter 1: Out of the Box.
Chapter 2: Manipulating Objects.
Chapter 3: Using the Shape Tool.
Chapter 4: Adding Text to Documents.
Chapter 5: Editing Objects.
PART II: Draw 9 in the Works.
Chapter 6: Managing Documents.
Chapter 7: Orchestrating Objects and Layers.
Chapter 8: Importing and Exporting Elements.
Chapter 9: Manipulating Bitmaps.
PART III: Tricks and tweaks.
Chapter 10: Adding Effects to Bitmaps.
Chapter 11: Creating Word Art.
Chapter 12: Designing with Fills and Lines.
Chapter 13: Imagining Possibilities with Special Effects.
Chapter 14: Customizing Draw.
PART IV: Making It Public with Draw.
Chapter 15: Using Draw in the Office.
Chapter 16: Successful Printing and Output.
Chapter 17: Publishing on the Web.
Appendix A: Shortcuts.
Appendix B: Resources.
Appendix C: What's on the CD-ROM.
End-User License Agreement.
CD-ROM Installation Instructions.
This research paper presents findings on APT-related spear phishing from February to September 2012. We analysed APT-related spear-phishing emails collected throughout this period to understand and mitigate attacks. The information we gathered not only allowed us to obtain specific details on spear phishing but also on targeted attacks. We found, for instance, that 91% of targeted attacks involve spear-phishing emails, reinforcing the belief that spear phishing is a primary means by which APT attackers infiltrate target networks.
CDex can extract the data directly (digital) from an Audio CD, which is generally called a CD Ripper or a CDDA utility.
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia