- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
Adobe Creative Suite 3 Bible
- This is one of the few books to cover integration and workflow in depth between Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, GoLive, Acrobat, and Version Cue
- Graphic design firms, ad agencies, and publishing houses typically use a collection of programs to build their designs for print or the Web, and this book shows readers how to effectively manage that workflow among applications
- Provides solutions for issues that working designers or design students face every day, including developing consistent color-managed workflows, moving files among the CS3 applications, preparing files for print or the Web, repurposing documents, using CS3 with Office documents, and more
Kelly L. Murdock has authored or coauthored more than 20 books on Web design, graphics, and multimedia, including five editions of the 3ds max Bible and two editions of the Illustrator Bible. He is a freelance designer with a background in engineering and computer graphics.
Table of Contents
Part I: Getting to Know the Creative Suite.
Chapter 1: Introducing the Creative Suite.
Chapter 2: Taking a Tour of the Creative Suite.
Chapter 3: Setting Preferences.
Chapter 4: Understanding User Interfaces.
Part II: Getting Started with Design Workflows.
Chapter 5: Creating Production Workflows.
Chapter 6: Creating Color-Managed Workflows.
Chapter 7: Using Adobe Bridge.
Chapter 8: Using Version Cue.
Chapter 9: Managing Adobe PDF Files.
Part III: Working with Objects and Images.
Chapter 10: Creating, Selecting, and Editing Objects.
Chapter 11: Acquiring and Correcting Images.
Chapter 12: Transforming Objects and Images.
Chapter 13: Applying Effects to Objects and Layers.
Chapter 14: Working with Layers.
Chapter 15: Automating Tasks.
Part IV: Working with Type.
Chapter 16: Working with Fonts.
Chapter 17: Working with Styles.
Chapter 18: Working with Text Frames.
Chapter 19: Working with Special Characters.
Part V: Using Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
Chapter 20: Importing Microsoft Word Documents.
Chapter 21: Exporting Text to Microsoft Word.
Chapter 22: Working with Tables.
Chapter 23: Creating Charts and Graphs.
Chapter 24: Microsoft Office and Professional Printing.
Part VI: Working in Creative Design Workflows.
Chapter 25: Creating Review Sessions.
Chapter 26: Designing Layouts.
Chapter 27: Modifying Layouts.
Part VII: Document Repurposing.
Chapter 28: Exporting Designs for Web and Screen Viewing.
Chapter 29: Preparing Documents for Distribution.
Chapter 30: Redacting Documents.
Part VIII: Creative Suite Document Delivery Workflows.
Chapter 31: Understanding Digital Rights Management.
Chapter 32: Creating Interactive Documents.
Chapter 33: Hosting Documents on the Web.
Chapter 34: Working with PDF Forms.
Chapter 35: Creating SWF Files.
Chapter 36: Creating Slide Presentations.
Part IX: Printing and Digital Prepress.
Chapter 37: Choosing Print Setups.
Chapter 38: Commercial Printing.
The rise of BYOD programs is the single most radical shift in the economics of client computing for business since PCs invaded the workplace. Whether you are contemplating the creation of a BYOD program or currently trying to establish one, this fact cannot be overstated. Find out how to overcome these challenges.
Gadwin Web Snapshot will effectively capture the entire page including all design elements when capturing web pages. It makes an image of the browser’s content ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia