- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
Acrobat 6 and PDF Solutions (Includes CD-ROM)
Scott Kelby, President, National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP)
With Acrobat 6, Adobe has delivered a vastly improved product that streamlines and fortifies document exchange using PDF. Rich with sophisticated new features and an enhanced interface, Acrobat 6 gives business, creative, engineering, and now prepress professionals greater control over high-quality document exchange and review.
Acrobat 6 and PDF Solutions offers expert instruction on putting this complex tool to good use. With his characteristic enthusiasm, acclaimed instructor and author Taz Tally introduces you to key features and techniques, then leads you through real-world tutorials that reinforce the material. In addition to a complete tour of Acrobat 6, you get an in-depth guide to creating PDF documents and working with Distiller and other PDF creation workflows. Productivity tips and automations throughout help you work faster and more accurately.
Inside, you'll discover the ins and outs of Acrobat Standard and Professional versions, including how to:
* Implement an effective PDF workflow
* Create catalogs, e-books, multimedia presentations, and web pages from your documents
* Build PDF order forms with specially formatted data-entry fields
* Set up collaborative review of documents
* Control access to and use of your PDFs
* Edit text and graphics in PDF files
* Use PDFs and Acrobat with Photoshop
* Control import and export of PDF contents
* Run preflight and on-screen proofing on PDFs
* And more!
Table of Contents
Part I: Creating Proper PDF Files.
Chapter 1: Acrobat Parts and Workflow.
Chapter 2: Creating Pre-PDF Documents.
Chapter 3: Creating Quality PostScript Files.
Chapter 4: Creating the PDF You Want.
Part II: Fundamentals of Acrobat.
Chapter 5: Controlling Acrobat and Access to Your PDFs.
Chapter 6: Using Acrobat and Navigating PDFs.
Chapter 7: PDF Document Management.
Chapter 8: Building Presentations and Forms.
Chapter 9: Collaborative Publishing and Interactivity.
Chapter 10: Acrobat E-mail, eBook, and Web Features.
Part III: Advanced Acrobat.
Chapter 11: Preflighting PDFs.
Chapter 12: Editing PDFs.
Chapter 13: Outputting PDFs and Their Contents.
Chapter 14: Automating Acrobat Tasks.
Traditional security controls for enterprise don’t necessarily translate into the new world of virtualisation and cloud environments. When mapping out a secure virtualisation roadmap, click to find out about pave a more secure, risk free path.
Divx Plus 8 provides you with a Web Player which allows you to watch DivX, AVI and MKV videos in your web brower; you can ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes