- Sony hit with second employee lawsuit over hack
- Keep encrypted files encrypted when you back them up to the cloud
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- Travel safely with your tech: How to prevent theft, loss and snooping on the road
- U.S. on Sony breach: North Korea did it
Sometimes IT fails. And when that happens, that’s when the customer experience really kicks in. A perfect example of this is E*Trade Australia.16 Jul / Written by Davy Adams
Is Apple really no longer cool? And does it matter?21 Feb / Written by Davy Adams
Thieves have stolen a PC from the Australian Instituted of Company Directors (AICD). The PC contains personal details of the organisations members. Including mine.10 Jun / Written by Davy Adams
There's an IT skills shortage on and hairdressers could tip us over the edge...19 Oct / Written by Davy Adams
There’s been a lot of huff and puff about Android vs iPhone market share lately, but when I look at which smartphone people use it’s almost always an iPhone, albeit with the occasional Blackberry. So I was curious as to how the mobile market was evolving in Australia.1 Oct / Written by Davy Adams
Davy Adams is the Managing Director of IDG Australia, publisher of Computerworld and CIO.
The latest analysis on Australia's ICT sector.
The latest from the world of IT security.
Keeping an eye on the market
In the modern economy with constantly evolving trends, technologies and ideas the companies that don't innovate will be overtaken. Innovation is no longer the domain of R&D, new product development or IT, but instead a core deliverable of every business unit and the foundation of success and profit.
Security, networking & performance
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015