- ANZ businesses suffer 29 data-loss events every day: Check Point
- Testing Security Controls for Logic Based Attacks
- Firms must muster the will to change security as username-password combos fall
- Honda's aims for 'collision-free society' are realised with new tech
- Apple Watch under scrutiny for privacy by Connecticut attorney general
Sometimes IT fails. And when that happens, that’s when the customer experience really kicks in. A perfect example of this is E*Trade Australia.16 Jul / Written by Davy Adams
Is Apple really no longer cool? And does it matter?21 Feb / Written by Davy Adams
Thieves have stolen a PC from the Australian Instituted of Company Directors (AICD). The PC contains personal details of the organisations members. Including mine.10 Jun / Written by Davy Adams
There's an IT skills shortage on and hairdressers could tip us over the edge...19 Oct / Written by Davy Adams
There’s been a lot of huff and puff about Android vs iPhone market share lately, but when I look at which smartphone people use it’s almost always an iPhone, albeit with the occasional Blackberry. So I was curious as to how the mobile market was evolving in Australia.1 Oct / Written by Davy Adams
Davy Adams is the Managing Director of IDG Australia, publisher of Computerworld and CIO.
The latest analysis on Australia's ICT sector.
The latest from the world of IT security.
Keeping an eye on the market
In the modern economy with constantly evolving trends, technologies and ideas the companies that don't innovate will be overtaken. Innovation is no longer the domain of R&D, new product development or IT, but instead a core deliverable of every business unit and the foundation of success and profit.
Security, networking & performance
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians
- Australian Information Industry Association backs changes to ESOP
- Blackline appoints APAC GM to lead ambitious growth plan
- Fletcher lays down NBN strategy to address communications "equity"
- ACCAN unveils Digital Business Kit for SMBs
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer