- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Encrypted text messages may soon be on the way to some Android phones
- Google, Microsoft, others join in calling on NSA limits
- Russian-speaking group offers bulletproof hosting in Syria, Lebanon
Copyright and the digital age will become an increasigly contentious issue - especially given the rapid use of the iPad for business purposes.17 Feb / Written by Morris Kaplan
Fixed line customers will migrate to the NBN but can Telstra keep up with communications changes around the globe?13 Sep / Written by Morris Kaplan
The internet and smartphones are ubiquitous but we are still a long way behind northern Europe31 Aug / Written by Morris Kaplan
Wireless industry defying the odds of stcok amrket woes11 Aug / Written by Morris Kaplan
Can Telstra's new internal venture capital team ward off competitors with innovation?13 Jul / Written by Morris Kaplan
Copper is a legacy material in telecoms; fibre is hot. But Tesltra keeps pouring billions into its copper network22 Jun / Written by Morris Kaplan
Internet stocks are in renaissance mode with Skype and LinkedIn giving investors super returns.20 May / Written by Morris Kaplan
Fans of AFL may be pleased but shareholders will be left sctratching their heads at Tesltr's big investment in AFL bradcast rights.29 Apr / Written by Morris Kaplan
Telcos and the NBN are being watched for their every move. This is a time for superb media management not downright amatuer hour13 Apr / Written by Morris Kaplan
Clayton Christensen's term 'disruptve innovation' can be aptly applied to a number of industries; but do they know it yet?25 Mar / Written by Morris Kaplan
The latest analysis on Australia's ICT sector.
The latest from the world of IT security.
Keeping an eye on the market
In the modern economy with constantly evolving trends, technologies and ideas the companies that don't innovate will be overtaken. Innovation is no longer the domain of R&D, new product development or IT, but instead a core deliverable of every business unit and the foundation of success and profit.
Security, networking & performance
Customer engagement is rapidly shifting, and one of the biggest challenges companies are facing is figuring out how to serve consumers in this new digital environment. Implementing and managing new channels needs to be economically palatable, without any disruption to existing customer care practices. This business guide provides insight into how best to deploy customer service in the cloud, detailing the four phases of an evolved customer experience management strategy.
SoftDisc is an image file tool that allows you to create, edit and manage your image files. It also lets you emulate a virtual CD ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
- Google Transit arrives in Queensland
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Home appliance makers connect with open source 'Internet of things' project
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- In Pictures: 11 holiday gift ideas for IT executives
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?