Snapnator.com has developed a USB-C to magnetic charger adapter that addresses the lack of Apple's popular MagSafe charging port on new MacBook Pros.
Stories by Lucas Mearian
Researchers at Washington State University have developed a spectrometer that fits on a smartphone and can detect cancer with 99% accuracy.
Apple has been a leader in using PCIe-based flash storage, which offers far greater bandwidth than SATA-based SSDs. The new 2016 MacBook Pro's specs blow away the performance of its predecessor by nearly double.
Harvard has successfully 3D-printed the organ-on-a-chip with integrated sensors that may someday be used to match the properties of a specific disease or even an individual patient’s cells.
Yours.co is offering consumers who post photos and videos to sites such as Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox or Google Drive an automated service that backs them up on archive-grade optical media platters that are rated to last 1,000 years.
Samsung today announced a new 8GB DRAM package with 10-nanometer-class process circuitry that has twice the capacity and twice the speed of DDR4 DRAM used in PCs.
Geneva-based STMicroelectronics announced it has partnered with Massachusetts-based WiTricity to develop chips for wireless power transfer.
Researchers have created a new 3D printable ink able to create highly porous and elastic bone material for implantation.
The International Trade Commission has started a patent infringement investigation of Apple memory supplier SK hynix after a complaint from Setlist.
ADATA recently launched what it calls its smallest and fastest external SSD, a 250GB drive that happens to be waterproof and shock resistant to military standards. But it falls short on speed and price.
A new Kickstarter campaign pitching an iPhone 7 adapter that allows users to plug in a set of analog headphones while also charging the phone has already garnered nearly four times its funding goal.
Most physicians believe mandated electronic health records not only increase operating costs but draw their attention away from patients and have little effect on patient outcomes.
Health insurer Aetna said it plans to give employees 50,000 free Apple Watches and subsidize the cost of the mobile device for a select number of its largest customers in an effort to bolster its analytics-based mobile wellness and healthcare management programs.
Samsung today released two new gumstick SSDs based on the non-volatile memory express (NVMe) specification with peak speeds of up to 3.5Gbs.
A wildly popular Indiegogo campaign is offering early birds the world's smallest Linux server, with Wi-Fi built in for IoT applications, for $5.
- Life/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde area NSW
- Senior Business Analyst - CRM VIC
- Linux Engineer NSW
- National Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBD NSW
- Network Design Engineer ACT
- Automation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoing ACT
- ArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- Technical Consultant/Systems Analyst QLD
- Senior Linux Systems Administrator NSW
- Data Architect NSW
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).