Microsoft has acquired security company, Adallom, in a bid to give IT departments more control over application access as well as data stored across cloud services.
Stories by Mikael Ricknäs
The difficulties smartphone vendors face as they try to differentiate their products was perfectly illustrated at the IFA trade show in Berlin, as manufacturers sought to impress with huge batteries, bigger screens and millions more pixels.
If you wanted to make your dumb home smarter, buy a fancy TV or get on board with the smartwatch craze, the IFA trade show this week was the place to be.
Samsung revealed that its new round Gear S2 smartwatches will start shipping in October, but has not revealed what they will cost.
The hottest smartwatches at IFA in Berlin are Motorola's Moto 360s and the Gear S2s from Samsung Electronics. Here is how they compare.
Six months late, the home automation hub is here at last, with new sensors and a new video monitoring capability.
Motorola Mobility is upgrading the Moto 360 smartwatch by releasing four new variants, including two case sizes, a Sport version with onboard GPS, and one aimed at women.
Sony is hoping the Xperia Z5 Premium’s 4K screen and 23-megapixel camera are a winning combination.
The Mate S from Huawei Technologies has a design that rivals any other Android-based smartphone, but the price is equally awe-inspiring.
The promise of a PC in your pocket is what Acer wants to realize with the Jade Primo Windows 10 smartphone. But is it something people really want?
LTE with faster upload speeds, using unlicensed spectrum to speed up downloads and customized for the Internet of Things, are some of the things Ericsson is working on for next year.
Qualcomm is promising to improve security and privacy on high-end smartphones with Snapdragon Smart Protect, which uses on-device machine learning to help detect zero-day malware.
At the IFA trade show, Samsung Electronics and Motorola Mobility aim to show that their smartwatches can compete with Apple, Sony needs to demonstrate that it's still a relevant smartphone manufacturer, and LG want to convince customers that it's time to buy a new TV.
Wireless networks based on the 802.11ac standard are taking over in the enterprise, resulting in faster connections for users with compatible devices.
NTT Communications will provide its enterprise customers with direct private connectivity to Microsoft’s and Amazon Web Services' public clouds through a new service, Multi-Cloud Connect.
- Identity Access + Security Consultant SA
- IT Field Engineer NSW
- ITSM Project Manager - PERM ROLE !!!!!! ACT
- Telco Program Manager VIC
- Lead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-Datadog NSW
- Data Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration Project QLD
- Senior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Senior Security Analyst ACT
- Salesforce Technical Business Analyst QLD
- ICT Contracts Manager SA
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!