Microsoft has acquired security company, Adallom, in a bid to give IT departments more control over application access as well as data stored across cloud services.
Stories by Mikael Ricknäs
The difficulties smartphone vendors face as they try to differentiate their products was perfectly illustrated at the IFA trade show in Berlin, as manufacturers sought to impress with huge batteries, bigger screens and millions more pixels.
If you wanted to make your dumb home smarter, buy a fancy TV or get on board with the smartwatch craze, the IFA trade show this week was the place to be.
Samsung revealed that its new round Gear S2 smartwatches will start shipping in October, but has not revealed what they will cost.
The hottest smartwatches at IFA in Berlin are Motorola's Moto 360s and the Gear S2s from Samsung Electronics. Here is how they compare.
Six months late, the home automation hub is here at last, with new sensors and a new video monitoring capability.
Motorola Mobility is upgrading the Moto 360 smartwatch by releasing four new variants, including two case sizes, a Sport version with onboard GPS, and one aimed at women.
Sony is hoping the Xperia Z5 Premium’s 4K screen and 23-megapixel camera are a winning combination.
The Mate S from Huawei Technologies has a design that rivals any other Android-based smartphone, but the price is equally awe-inspiring.
The promise of a PC in your pocket is what Acer wants to realize with the Jade Primo Windows 10 smartphone. But is it something people really want?
LTE with faster upload speeds, using unlicensed spectrum to speed up downloads and customized for the Internet of Things, are some of the things Ericsson is working on for next year.
Qualcomm is promising to improve security and privacy on high-end smartphones with Snapdragon Smart Protect, which uses on-device machine learning to help detect zero-day malware.
At the IFA trade show, Samsung Electronics and Motorola Mobility aim to show that their smartwatches can compete with Apple, Sony needs to demonstrate that it's still a relevant smartphone manufacturer, and LG want to convince customers that it's time to buy a new TV.
Wireless networks based on the 802.11ac standard are taking over in the enterprise, resulting in faster connections for users with compatible devices.
NTT Communications will provide its enterprise customers with direct private connectivity to Microsoft’s and Amazon Web Services' public clouds through a new service, Multi-Cloud Connect.
- Project Director WA
- Citrix Specialist ACT
- Business Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgd NSW
- Business Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay) NSW
- Contract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361 Asia
- IT Finance Systems Process Analyst NSW
- Analyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983 Asia
- Technical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site Relocation NSW
- Business Analyst - Healthcare industry VIC
- Media Analyst NSW
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today