Some of the biggest names in tech have issued warnings over the past year about how their devices can overheat and catch on fire, but an analysis of emergency room data shows that most computer-related injuries stem from far less dramatic circumstances.
Stories by Bob Brown
Samsung Electronics America President and COO Tim Baxter didn't mess around during the company's press event at CES 2017 in Las Vegas this week: He addressed the company's tough 2016 and fiery Note7 phablet debacle right away.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued an alert that Toshiba on Wednesday has greatly expanded the recall of laptop computer battery packs due to burn and fire hazards.
Apple has alerted app developers that it will not be accepting new app or app update submissions from Dec. 23-27, so the clock is ticking...
Apple is offering to replace batteries for free on certain iPhone 6s smartphones that shut down randomly: Here's how to find out if yours qualifies
Quickly on the heels of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals come the number crunchers sharing just how the holiday shopping season is actually shaping up.
Some have begun referring to this month as Black November since pre-Black Friday, Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales have all blended together. Not all the supposed deals are actually deals at all – in many cases, the retailers are just trying to offload stuff – but there are plenty of bargains to be had on the hottest smartphones, tablets, PCs and gaming systems.
Microsoft, Best Buy, Staples and other retailers roll out the Windows laptop and tablet offers for Black Friday 2016
It’s a lot easier to find Black Friday 2016 deals for Android smartphones and tablets than it is for competing Apple products, so if you’re a fan of Google’s Linux kernel-based mobile OS or willing to give it a shot, then Best Buy, Target and others are more than happy to accommodate.
Starting from behind the likes of Slack and HipChat with its new workplace collaboration Teams service, Microsoft can use all the help it can get. Startup Message.io is among those coming to its aid.
While Apple itself has yet to reveal any Black Holiday 2016 specials, its retail partners have disclosed dozens of deals on iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches. Mac deals? Not so much.
Founders of startups acquired by Cisco join forces at lively session to come up with new ideas to help the networking giant move forward more quickly.
A look at Cisco's little-known Founders Forum, an internal group of brainy entrepreneurs whose companies Cisco has acquired -- and who Cisco wants to keep within its ranks.
It's okay to be seen wearing an Apple Watch now, and Black Friday 2016 deals might encourage you to do just that
Annual Rocket Pitch event at Babson College produces rapid-fire startup ideas from young entrepreneurs
- Network Design Engineer ACT
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- PMO Analyst - Financial Services NSW
- SCRUM Master VIC
- Life/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde area NSW
- Data Analyst - MDM NSW
- Snr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde area NSW
- Infrastructure Consultant QLD
- Senior Project Manager - Permanent Opportunity NSW
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!