See how Microsoft's popular applications are changing along with the Windows OS
Stories by Helen Bradley
This is a heady time for Microsoft as it rolls out an ambitious OS and polishes off its productivity suite, billed as "the new Office."
Tables are a Word tool that everyone needs to use at some point to organize otherwise unruly text and numbers. From timetables to rosters to invoices to calendars, all kinds of projects are based on tables.
Microsoft Excel spreadsheets hold more than a million rows of data and automate number crunching, but they can do so much more. Excel's simple interface lends itself to uses well beyond those that its designers ever imagined.
- Senior Project Manager (Marketing Automation) NSW
- Project Manager - Intelligent Transport Solutions NSW
- Capacity Planner NSW
- Junior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221 Asia
- Business Analyst - HKMA Asia
- Project Analyst VIC
- Contract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632 Asia
- Contract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842 Asia
- Project Manager ACT
- Contract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185 Asia