Years from now, your first autonomous may have a lot of help from 5G networks to cruise the streets safely.
Stories by Agam Shah
What is Android's next destination? Thanks to Qualcomm, it's going to be used in untethered VR headsets.
Intel's Atom was mostly known as a low-end chip for mobile devices that underperformed. That may not be the case anymore.
With every new generation of smartphone, LTE connections get faster. That's because the devices have faster modems that can transfer data at unprecedented download speeds.
Intel passed on the opportunity to make chips for the first iPhone, and in May discontinued Atom smartphone chips after wasting billions trying to get them in handsets. The chip company instead started building a new mobile identity around its modems and wireless connectivity assets.
Qualcomm crams new wireless technologies -- Bluetooth Low Energy 5, OpenThread, and ZigBee 3.0 -- on a new chipset.
PC prices are going up due to a shortage of a number of components, and the situation isn't expected to change in the coming quarters.
Intel has made a name for itself in PCs and servers but is now dabbling in a new product category with its first-ever quadcopter now on sale.
Intel's Itanium chip is hanging by a thread, and after more than three years, the company is now shipping the next and possibly final version of the processor, which is code-named Kittson.
Google is bringing artificial intelligence to a whole new set of devices, including Android Wear 2.0 smartwatches and the Raspberry Pi board, later this year.
Intel is bringing more options to improve gaming and virtual reality experiences on Windows PCs with official support for Vulkan.
Intel realizes there's a limit to Moore's Law and is already investing in technologies to drive computing beyond today's PCs and servers.
Intel's got some high priced chips, but none is as expensive as the new Xeon E7-8894 v4 server processor.
Intel is now shipping the first-generation Optane, but is also working on next-generation technologies as looks to up density in this new class of storage and memory.
Upgrading CPU performance hasn't been a priority for Intel in many years, but that could be changing.
- Test Manager WA
- Digital Communications Manager NSW
- Front-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- Project Manager SA
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer NSW
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules) QLD
- Senior Networks Specialist - DNS Platform VIC
- Senior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial Services NSW
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant VIC
- Test Analyst QLD
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).