A security researcher has found a gap in the way Adobe Systems has fortified its Flash Player for better security, which could result in data being stolen and sent to a remote server.
Stories by Jeremy Kirk
Zynga, the company behind popular Facebook games such as FarmVille and Mafia Wars, has acquired Flock, which develops a Web browser fine-tuned for real-time social networking data feeds.
Firefox was the most-used browser in Europe in December, edging out Microsoft's Internet Explorer for the first time, according to new data released by the Web analytics service StatCounter on Tuesday.
17,000 users accidently deleted
Android mobile malware has botnet-like traits
Federal prosecutors allege a California woman committted securities fraud by passing information to hedge funds
Perhaps one of the most common predictions of the last six years has been that mobile malicious software will suddenly proliferate, driven by widespread adoption of smartphones with advanced OSes.
London's High Court ruled Thursday that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange can be freed if he posts £240,000 (US$384,000) in bail, rejecting prosecutors' appeal that he be imprisoned pending a January extradition hearing, according to the BBC.
Mozilla has expanded the scope of its vulnerability reward program and will now pay out for problems found within applications used across its websites.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was granted bail on Tuesday in a London court, but the police will keep his passport and he'll have to wear an electronic tag, according to the BBC.
People using a tool to conduct distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attacks against other websites in support of WikiLeaks can easily be traced, according to computer security researchers.
E-mail addresses and password details for 200,000 registered users of Gawker Media websites are now circulating on peer-to-peer networks after a weekend hack attack. The company warned users to change their passwords -- including on other sites, if they use the same passwords elsewhere.
WikiLeaks neither supports nor condemns the cyber attacks that have targeted its critics, it said Friday, just as it appears the attackers are mounting a fresh operation against Moneybookers.com.
Amazon retailers are being targeted by fraudsters who have created a custom-built a program that generates fakes receipts for nonexistent orders, according to researchers from GFI Software.
Dutch authorities arrested a 16-year-old boy on Wednesday in relation to the cyberattacks against Visa, MasterCard and PayPal, which were aimed at punishing those companies for cutting off services to WikiLeaks.
- Business Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgd NSW
- Product Owner - Marketing NSW
- Project Manager QLD
- Master Scheduler - IT Infrastructure Programs NSW
- Agile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project Manager NSW
- Salesforce Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Information Security Consultant ACT
- Systems Trainer - Networking/ Radio VIC
- Contract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254 Asia
- IT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure background NSW
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.