Three Romanian men and one Austrian man were indicted on Monday by U.S. federal prosecutors for allegedly stealing more than US$1.5 million by cloning payment cards with stolen account information.
Stories by Jeremy Kirk
Millions of Skype users were having trouble on Tuesday signing into the application, less than two weeks after the company published software updates for Windows and Mac computers to fix a similar problem.
More companies that advertise on the Internet in Europe will give consumers the option to turn off advertisements that collect data on their audiences ahead of European Union regulations soon to come into effect.
Hackers have compromised several servers that support WordPress and may have obtained source code, according to the founding developer of Automattic, the company behind the popular blogging platform.
A privacy activist plans to ask for a judicial review of British prosecutors' decision not to bring a case against BT and the online advertising company Phorm for running secret trials of a system that monitored peoples' Internet use without their consent.
Law enforcement organizations are making tens of thousands of requests for private electronic information from companies such as Sprint, Facebook and AOL, but few detailed statistics are available, according to a privacy researcher.
After a more than two-year investigation, U.K. prosecutors will not bring a case against BT and an online advertising software company for running secret trials of software that monitored people's Web browsing without their consent.
U.K. police arrested three men late last week in connection with using the SpyEye malware program to steal online banking details.
Yahoo is planning to appeal an Italian court's ruling that it should remove links leading to a pirated Iranian movie from its search index.
Yahoo is unhappy with a recent ruling in an Italian court that ordered the company to remove links from its search engine that lead to pirated copies of an Iranian movie.
Microsoft filed an antitrust complaint against Google with the European Commission on Thursday, accusing Google of taking technical measures to squeeze Microsoft and other competitors out of the advertising and search markets.
A 3-year-old startup called Overtis launched a browser plugin on Tuesday aimed at letting companies control what data employees can access through Web applications such as Salesforce.com and Google Apps.
Cybercriminals are taking a page from the software-as-a-service playbook: they're now selling exploit kits complete with hosting services, with customers paying for the length of time the exploits are actively infecting computers.
Oracle's MySQL.com customer website was apparently compromised over the weekend by a pair of hackers who publicly posted usernames, and in some cases passwords, of the site's users.
A Russian security company plans to release an upgraded exploit pack for industrial control software that incorporates a raft of new vulnerabilities released by an Italian security researcher.
- Deemed Order Business Specialist VIC
- Release Manager, Infrastructure NSW
- Senior Process Analyst VIC
- Senior Business Analyst VIC
- Program Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FI NSW
- Network Administrator WA
- NV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support application ACT
- Tester/Business Analyst WA
- Change manager/Change Lead NSW
- IT Security Consultant - NSW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.