Kaspersky Lab has linked a single group to a long-known campaign of cyberattacks that appears to be aimed at extorting corporate victims.
Stories by Jeremy Kirk
Google is taking another step away from Flash, Adobe Systems' multimedia program widely criticized for its frequent security vulnerabilities.
President Barack Obama is proposing a sharp increase in the fiscal 2017 budget on cybersecurity spending, which is aimed at improving dated government software and promoting better Internet security for consumers.
Cisco warned on Monday of serious flaws it found in an Internet-connected thermostat control, which it said are typical among products of vendors who aren't well-versed in network security.
The developers of the Neutrino exploit kit have added a new feature intended to thwart security researchers from studying their attacks.
An in-depth analysis of yet another Internet-connected security camera has revealed a host of software problems.
Comodo said it is planning to release on update on Wednesday that fixes a severe vulnerability in a custom web browser it developed and markets as enhancing users' security.
A customized version of Google's Chrome browser developed by security vendor Comodo has a jaw-dropping flaw, according to a researcher.
Malwarebytes said it may take three to four weeks to fix flaws in its consumer product found by Google security researcher Tavis Ormandy.
FireEye said Monday it has acquired Invotas, a company that develops a platform that helps administrators respond faster to security incidents.
A study from Harvard released Monday largely refutes claims that wider use of encryption in software products will hamper investigations into terrorism and crime.
The OpenSSL project has patched a problem in the cryptographic library but one that likely does not affect many popular applications.
LG has patched a security flaw in an application preinstalled on millions of its Android G3 smartphones that researchers found could be used to steal a variety of data.
Google's VirusTotal service has added a new tool that analyzes firmware, the low-level code that bridges a computer's hardware and operating system at startup.
An online advertising company has fixed a vulnerability in its platform that could have allowed hackers to steal information from a large number of users.
- PMO Specialist - Permanent ACT
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules) VIC
- Contract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in Melbourne VIC
- BPM Technical Analyst VIC
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules) WA
- Infrastructure Test Analyst ACT
- Project / Portfolio Scheduler NSW
- Technical Consultant MS Dynamics AX WA
- Technical Team Lead SA
- Windows System Engineer NSW
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).