- How to keep your smartphone (and its data) secure
- Cisco announces security service linked with new operations centers
- Mysterious malware steals Apple credentials from jailbroken iOS devices
- Verizon: Web apps are the security punching bag of the Internet
- NEC launches face-recognition protection for PCs
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
Valuable data can be a needle in a haystack, but by leveraging the value in existing information assets, organisations can generate real and achievable gains in revenue generation, IT investments and productivity gains. This whitepaper discusses how Information Management (IM) is a multi-faceted discipline that can be employed to meet or exceed your business objectives.
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development
- Twitter Readies Design Changes As It Unveils New Ad Offerings
- Apple has bigger plans than just song ID with Shazam deal