French IoT network company Sigfox plans to expand to 10 U.S. cities in the first quarter of 2016 alone. Here's how they plan to get it done.
Stories by Colin Neagle
At CES, experts warn that interoperability, networking, and cybersecurity issues could threaten the potential of the Internet of Things.
Speaking at CES 2016, FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler expressed confidence in the upcoming wireless spectrum auction.
At CES 2016 this week, a panel of experts said we likely won't see real 5G deployments until at least 2020.
At CES 2016, a panel of experts explained how fiber-optic broadband will become a necessity as the Internet of Things (IoT) and smart home grow.
Connected car and autonomous driving technology represent huge opportunities for the auto industry. They also come with huge challenges.
Former Microsoft CEO and current Los Angeles Clippers owner Steve Ballmer is reportedly weighing an over-the-top streaming video service for NBA games.
A new report says consumer interest in wearables like the Apple Watch and Fitbit has dropped consistently this year.
A Samsung smart refrigerator designed to integrate Gmail Calendar information has a vulnerability that could allow hackers to steal Gmail user names and passwords.
Comcast is planning a gigabit broadband network based on the DOCSIS 3.1 standard. But the question is,
You can't get away from the Internet of Things lately. It's coming and it's going to take over everything. Cisco says it will push the number of internet-connected devices to <a href="http://readwrite.com/2011/07/17/cisco_50_billion_things_on_the_internet_by_2020">50 billion by 2020</a>. But you already knew that, because it's all everybody is talking about.
When discussing the ongoing revitalization efforts in Detroit, it's hard to miss the name Dan Gilbert. The founder of Quicken Loans, owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, and a Detroit native himself, Gilbert's investment firms have funded dozens of tech startups in the city and turned its defunct old buildings into shiny new workspaces that look like Silicon Valley transplants.
The technology for body-worn cameras has been around for years, but it wasn't until this past year that law enforcement agencies have moved to adopt them in significant numbers.
Last March, a very satisfied user of the Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostat left a product review on Amazon.com that shed some light on an unexpected benefit of the smart home -- revenge.
The Federal Aviation Administration announced yesterday that it issued an "experimental airworthiness certificate" to Amazon, allowing it to legally use drones for "research and development and crew training."
- Firewall Engineer NSW
- SAP/ Nakisa Implementation Consultant QLD
- Senior Systems Engineer NSW
- Test Analyst QLD
- Wicked Front-End Developer VIC
- Technical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service Manager NSW
- Project / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast Location QLD
- Test Capability Lead NSW
- Test Analyst QLD
- Data Migration Consultant - Lead NSW
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).