Cyberthieves broke into the IT systems of Carphone Warehouse, a large cell phone retailer in the U.K., and may have stolen personal and bank data of up to 2.4 million customers and the credit card details of up to 90,000 customers.
Stories by Juan Carlos Perez
Pursuing opportunities in the Internet of Things market, Intel has sealed a deal to buy Altera in an all-cash transaction valued at about $16.7 billion, which would be Intel's largest acquisition ever.
Less than a week after rumors surfaced that Salesforce.com is fielding buyout offers, Microsoft is reportedly considering throwing its hat in the ring.
Dave Goldberg, SurveyMonkey's CEO and husband of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, died Friday night. He was 47 years old.
Google is giving systems admins more control over Apps documents in an attempt to alleviate concerns about securing company data after moving email and productivity software to the cloud.
Microsoft has boosted the functionality of the Office 365 enterprise search and discovery application Delve, and expects to finish its rollout to commercial Office 365 customers by mid-May.
Four months after pitching Windows 10 to businesses, Microsoft is focusing on consumers at an event where CEO Satya Nadella and other officials are pledging that the new OS offers individuals significant advances over Windows 8, its problematic predecessor.
"The Interview," which is already linked to a massive corporate hack, a U.S.-North Korea spat and an outcry over censorship, now has another claim to fame: it's the most successful online film in Sony Pictures' history.
After giving gamers false hope on Saturday, Sony now says its PlayStation Network has been fully restored after a Christmas Day attack that knocked it offline for about three days.
North Korea is reportedly suffering Internet and mobile phone service outages Saturday, as the country lashes out against the U.S. government and President Barack Obama.
Sony's PlayStation Network is stabilizing after a suspected attack brought it down on Christmas Day and kept it unavailable for most of Friday.
Google and Avaya are chasing companies seeking to install or upgrade call center systems, promising them easier and more affordable deployments via Chromebooks and a WebRTC interface to the Avaya customer support software.
TigerText has revamped its enterprise mobile messaging app's interface and analytics, the latest player making moves to stand out and stay relevant in a crowded, intensely competitive market where consolidation appears imminent.
Google will try to boost the enthusiasm, commitment and sales of its enterprise partners with a revamped, consolidated program that offers more incentives and rewards.
A Nook deal Microsoft and Barnes & Noble struck with much fanfare less than three years ago has deflated, after failing to achieve its lofty goals in the e-reader market.
- Senior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Senior Technical Specialist - AIX VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Peoplesoft Specialist ACT
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Automation Tester NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant NSW
- Microsoft Devops Engineers - contract - Sydney NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant ACT
- Security Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde Based NSW
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).