Adobe Systems released security patches for its widely used Flash Player software as well as its Adobe Connect web conferencing platform that's popular in enterprise environments.
Stories by Lucian Constantin
Google released a new monthly batch of security patches for Android Monday, fixing a dozen critical vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to compromise devices.
The new Diameter protocol that LTE mobile networks use to communicate with each other can still be abused to launch attacks against users if operators don't take additional security measures, researchers showed.
A VPN is a secure tunnel between two or more computers on the internet. In the past, VPNs were mainly used by companies to securely link remote branches together or connect roaming employees to the office network, but today they're an important service for consumers too.
Owners of WeMo home automation devices should upgrade them to the latest firmware version, which was released this week to fix a critical vulnerability that could allow hackers to fully compromise them.
Researchers have now found that protocols used by operators to offload data connections and voice calls to Wi-Fi can be abused to track mobile subscribers by their unique identification numbers.
Researchers have devised a new malware attack against industrial programmable logic controllers (PLCs) that takes advantage of architectural shortcomings in microprocessors and bypasses current detection mechanisms.
Following similar decisions by Mozilla and Apple, Google plans to reject new certificates issued by two certificate authorities because they violated industry rules and best practices.
Attackers are aggressively attacking Joomla-based websites by exploiting two critical vulnerabilities patched last week.
Security researchers have discovered a new way that allows malware to inject malicious code into other processes without being detected by antivirus programs and other endpoint security systems.
A security researcher has devised a method of hijacking a wide variety of radio controlled airplanes, helicopters, cars, boats and other devices that use a popular wireless transmission technology.
Adobe Systems released an emergency patch for Flash Player in order to fix a critical vulnerability that attackers are already taking advantage of.
Attackers are abusing yet another widely used protocol in order to amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks: the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), which is used for directory services on corporate networks.
The software used to program and deploy code to various Schneider Electric industrial controllers has a weakness that could allow hackers to remotely take over engineering workstations.
The Joomla developers are warning website administrators to apply an update for the popular content management system that fixes two critical vulnerabilities.
- Technical Consultant MS Dynamics AX VIC
- Master Planner /Scheduler QLD
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant WA
- Systems Engineer l Citrix NetScaler NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse Management VIC
- Automation Tester NSW
- Project/ Operational Coordinator NSW
- Junior Business Process Analyst Perm North Sydney NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant ACT
- Network Engineer VIC
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow