Eftpos and Bell ID have teamed up to offer a secure tokenisation service to Eftpos members.
Stories by Computerworld Australia staff
A fun night was had by all at the annual AusCERT gala dinner with the South Australian government, Shadowserver Foundation and Let's Encrypt receiving recognition for their contributions to cyber security.
The Equinix ME1 data centre officially opened in Melbourne today. The $66 million facility has a current capacity of 375 cabinets with 1,125 more cabinets to be added in the future.
Essendon Volkswagen staff in Melbourne no longer need to remember multiple passwords when they are accessing secure Volkswagen websites.
Australians are being urged to take a smarter approach to smartphone security after a study found that some consumers don’t worry about getting a virus on their smartphone when they download free apps.
The rollout of 545 touchscreen laptops at South Australia-based Westminster School has made submitting homework easier for students while teachers can use the devices to check students' work.
Symantec's Australia and New Zealand managing director, Brenton Smith, has quit his post after more than two years in the role to pursue other interests.
To mark Data Privacy Day (January 28), privacy commissioners in Australia are urging people to stay safe online by taking steps to protect their personal information.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) has released an updated information security guide with tips on stopping rogue employees and advice on using cloud storage offerings.
A gang of ATM skimmers has been at work in Queensland with several ATMs in South East Queensland targeted recently, say state police.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has confirmed in a statement to the ASX that it is in discussions with the owners of undersea cable operator, Pacnet, about potentially acquiring the company.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM) have both entered trading halts on the ASX today. The halt is in place as the two companies prepare to make an announcement about a proposal made to Amcom in October 2014 to potentially combine the two businesses.
NEXTDC (ASX: NXT) has signed up an international customer, which can’t be publicly named, to its Sydney data centre, S1 for three years.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has sent out 1500 letters to people in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory in an attempt to stop them sending more money to scammers overseas.
ACS chief operations officer Andrew Johnson has been promoted to CEO, two months after former CEO Alan Patterson resigned.
- IT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government Background NSW
- Business Analyst - Digital/Financial Services NSW
- Business Project Manager Asia
- Business Intelligence Consultant SA
- Senior Storage Systems Engineer ACT
- Infrastructure Project Manager ACT
- Hi-Portfolio Consultant NSW
- AGILE Training Manager/Coach NSW
- ITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/Govt NSW
- Senior Technical Consultant VIC
- REGISTER NOW! The TCS Global Insights Knowledge Sharing Program is up and running. Feb-May. Sydney.
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW