Which IT roles earn the biggest salaries? Thirteen tech jobs can pull in salaries of $200,000 or more, according to new data from IT staffing firm Mondo.
Stories by Ann Bednarz
Prolonged sitting is part of the job for many people in the tech world. Walking meetings can help energize people and spark creativity.
The five companies that earned the most U.S. patents last year are the same five companies that dominated the 2015 ranking of top patent recipients: IBM, Samsung, Canon, Qualcomm and Google.
Hiring is a challenge for CIOs, and it won’t get much easier in the coming year, particularly for IT departments that are trying to fill key security and networking roles.
Parental perks are aimed at attracting more diverse workforce
New research paints a fairly bleak picture of network performance. Outages are frequent. Hours typically pass before an issue is reported and resolved. Protective measures are manual and error prone.
More than half of IT pros believe they’re underpaid, yet only 24% expect a salary increase greater than 5% in 2017, and only 12% expect a promotion, according to Spiceworks’ 2017 Tech Career Outlook.
IoT technology uses new network protocols, hardware and specialized software, and successful deployments will require expertise in cybersecurity, wireless networking, data science and industrial automation.
CIOs will be under pressure to deliver new products and services at a fast pace. Tech spending will increase a modest 2.9% in 2017.
In a tight labor market, employers aim to differentiate themselves on multiple fronts, including tech.
Increasing Mac numbers inspired LEGO to streamline device management
Apple TVs and iPads give patients more control at Jacobs Medical Center. Behind the scenes, UCSD Health Sciences relies on Jamf technology to manage and secure its interactive patient care system.
College ranking is based on the median pay of computer science graduates
Petroleum engineering majors earn the highest salaries, followed by systems engineering majors, according to a new ranking from PayScale
Starting salaries for newly hired IT workers are forecast to climb 3.8% in 2017
- Project Support Specialist VIC
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules) VIC
- Security Analyst - multiple roles ACT
- Technical Consultant MS Dynamics AX ACT
- Cloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Security Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant VIC
- Senior Support Account Manager NSW
- Data Architect NSW
- Data Analyst - AutoHaul WA
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).