A University of Sydney alumnus and Oracle employee has been awarded a prize for his research into database management.
Stories by Kathryn Edwards
A member of the expert panel that evaluated bids in the abandoned National Broadband Network (NBN) request for proposal (RFP) process has hit-back at an auditor-generals report.
Australians of European decent have had their chances of connecting with distant relatives boosted through the MyHeritage.com acquisition of 10 websites owned by Germany-based OSN Group.
The Federal Government’s abandoned request for proposal (RFP) process for a fibre-to-the-node (FTTN) National Broadband Network (NBN) cost it and participants more than $30 million, an auditor general report has revealed.
'Seminars for Success' to be held in Sydney and Melbourne
The recovery in the IT jobs market could begin to take its toll on contract positions, according to the latest ICT salary guide by recruitment firm Hudson.
A university based on the New South Wales north coast is forging ahead with efforts to position the region as an early receiver of the $43 billion National Broadband Network (NBN).
The Australian ICT industry is on the brink of slipping back into a chronic skills shortage, just as the jobs market begins its road to recovery, according to a recruitment specialist.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has delved into the world of social media, expanding its Gov2.0 strategy and employing a former journalist and ministerial advisor to take charge.
Windows Live Hotmail has launched a new local domain, boosting the availability of email address options.
Australian-developed Flight Control app celebrates two industry award nominations and 2 million downloads
Australians will be able to access comprehensive information about about 10,000 schools online from tomorrow.
Australian IT company appoints LG-Nortel to deploy VoIP communications for international growth
The Street View Trike will soon begin capturing images of Australia's off-road locations
Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy has welcomed the US Secretary of State [[artnid:333472|Hillary Clinton’s anti-censorship speech|new]] one month after announcing plans to introduce mandatory ISP-level Internet content filtering.
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Accessability Tester ACT
- SAP HR/ Payroll Consultant QLD
- Network Design Engineer ACT
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Business Project Manager NSW
- BI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data Technologies NSW
- Project Manager NSW
- Technical Consultant/Systems Analyst QLD
- Test Analyst QLD
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow