Top IT employers know the value of cultivating the intellectual power of their workforce. In the process, they turn their employees into employment brand ambassadors, says IT hiring expert Joel Capperella.
Stories by Joel Capperella
If you invest in the development of IT professionals outside your company, you help improve the level of talent in the entire IT ecosystem -- and, in turn, the quality of candidates who apply for your jobs, says Yoh's Joel Capperella.
Despite the slight rise in overall compensation revealed by Computerworld's 2011 Salary Survey, most IT pros feel that their salaries have remained stagnant or even decreased over the past two years. These sentiments are, perhaps not surprisingly, compounded by feelings of increased pressure to perform and could lead to significant turnover as the economy improves. So, how bad might it get for employers?
- Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ NSW
- Software Tester ACT
- SAP HR Functional Consultant QLD
- Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane based Other
- Senior Networks Engineer VIC
- Project Engineer (Microwave) SA
- Data Quality Analyst NSW
- Marketing and Customer Analytics SA
- Senior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies) NSW
- Network Engineer NSW