Adding 4G infrastructure has its own pain points, including getting coverage everywhere you need it. Three early adopters share their experiences and lessons learned.
Stories by Mary Shacklett
More and more IT execs find themselves having to add "Play nice with the CMO" to their to-do lists these days. The reason? Technology is rapidly remaking marketing departments, to the point where previously siloed corporate marketing campaigns are morphing into enterprise digital media projects that encompass -- or are even run by -- IT.
- Infrastructure Engineer QLD
- Project Coordinator NSW
- Test Manager - Data Warehouse experience ACT
- 2nd Line Engineer - Citrix VIC
- Project Manager - Infrastructure QLD
- Systems Analyst - Web Services. NSW
- Principal Business Analyst QLD
- Data Quality Analyst NSW
- Development Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra Role VIC
- Service Desk Analyst VIC