The Greens has called on the new Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, to halt negotiations of the controversial Trans Pacific Partnership agreement (TPPA).
Stories by Stephanie McDonald
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission formally issued a notice to NBN Co to vary its special access undertaking (SAU).
Mobile broadband is the fastest growing ICT segment in the world, according to a report released by the International Telecommunication Union, a UN agency.
The CSIRO has filed patents for a device that detects human faces in 2D photos and turns them into 3D images.
Optus has won a contract with the NSW Department of Finance and Services to provide managed mobility services, replacing Telstra as the provider for its mobile services.
Like many entrepreneurs, Rolf Hansen, CEO at mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) amaysim, has both won and lost it all.
Telstra has taken out a 50 per cent in Fred IT Group, which provides IT services and dispensing software to pharmacies and is part owned by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia.
Telstra has launched shared mobile plans that will allow customers to spread their monthly data allowance between several mobile devices.
Low income earners can’t afford an Internet connection, according to research commissioned by the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
Optus is terminating its agreement with Woolworths Mobile, with Woolworths Mobile sims to cease being sold from 1 October.
Several IT businesses in Hobart are struggling to get connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN), including one startup that relocated back to Australia from the United States on the premise that the network would be available soon.
Telstra measures to migrate customers to the fibre National Broadband Network (NBN) have been approved by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Former Telstra CEO Ziggy Switkowski is tipped to become NBN Co’s newest chief executive, but one academic has predicted he may struggle in the role.
Telstra will cut around 1100 jobs from its operation business by June next year, around 6 per cent of its operations staff.
Mark Pigot has left the position of CIO at the University of Newcastle after just four months in the job.
- Test Analysts - Mainframe ACT
- Project Manager - Telco Networks Engineering VIC
- ADABAS Natural Developer NSW
- Infrastructure Test Analyst ACT
- Senior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSM NSW
- Wicked Front-End Developer VIC
- IT Senior Business Analyst NSW
- DevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern Beaches NSW
- Senior Security Sales Specialist VIC
- SOE Engineer ACT
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow