The Greens has called on the new Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, to halt negotiations of the controversial Trans Pacific Partnership agreement (TPPA).
Stories by Stephanie McDonald
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission formally issued a notice to NBN Co to vary its special access undertaking (SAU).
Mobile broadband is the fastest growing ICT segment in the world, according to a report released by the International Telecommunication Union, a UN agency.
The CSIRO has filed patents for a device that detects human faces in 2D photos and turns them into 3D images.
Optus has won a contract with the NSW Department of Finance and Services to provide managed mobility services, replacing Telstra as the provider for its mobile services.
Like many entrepreneurs, Rolf Hansen, CEO at mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) amaysim, has both won and lost it all.
Telstra has taken out a 50 per cent in Fred IT Group, which provides IT services and dispensing software to pharmacies and is part owned by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia.
Telstra has launched shared mobile plans that will allow customers to spread their monthly data allowance between several mobile devices.
Low income earners can’t afford an Internet connection, according to research commissioned by the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
Optus is terminating its agreement with Woolworths Mobile, with Woolworths Mobile sims to cease being sold from 1 October.
Several IT businesses in Hobart are struggling to get connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN), including one startup that relocated back to Australia from the United States on the premise that the network would be available soon.
Telstra measures to migrate customers to the fibre National Broadband Network (NBN) have been approved by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Former Telstra CEO Ziggy Switkowski is tipped to become NBN Co’s newest chief executive, but one academic has predicted he may struggle in the role.
Telstra will cut around 1100 jobs from its operation business by June next year, around 6 per cent of its operations staff.
Mark Pigot has left the position of CIO at the University of Newcastle after just four months in the job.
- Systems Analyst - ERP NSW
- Office 365 Project Manager NSW
- Contract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361 Asia
- SharePoint Administrator NSW
- Project Manager - Digital / Media NSW
- IT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure background NSW
- Technical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site Relocation NSW
- Media Analyst NSW
- IT Change Manager - Western Sydney NSW
- Oracle iLearning Business Analyst NSW
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today